Monday, June 23, 2008

Oh What Do You Do in the Summertime?


Oh what do you do in the summertime, when all the world is . . . HOT! Hot, Hot, Hot! This summer more than ever before, the kids have loved being outside in the backyard with any kind of water toy they can get their hands on. Sprinklers, slip n slides, balls ... you name it, they love it. Popsicles must be included, of course! If I'm being honest, I have also loved this spring and summer, actually having a backyard to enjoy. I just don't find myself dripping wet as often as the kids do!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I found your blog on Leishas blog!! thought you could hide from me huh?? :)

Your kids are SOO BIG and SOO CUTE! I too can't believe Grace is 8 that is crazy!! I still remember her as a little 1 year old walking around while we have the FSA classes!!

I missed you guys last night, lets get together ONE last time before Cheryl moves next month!!

SmallAdventures said...

I found you too!! I love seeing pictures of your cute kiddo's!!! They are getting sooo big! I love the pictures of Gracie's bday! the cupcakes are way cute!!

I will check back often!
Sending Hugs!!!!
Brenda

Leisha said...

It has been way too hot. I just got back from girls camp and it was 100 every single day. I'll just say the A/C in the car felt Sooo great and I hope my rudolph nose tones down soon. Oh man. It was fun though.

Debbi said...

Hi Holly,

I found you! I hope you all are well. Your family is BEAUTIFUL!
Boy, do they grow up so fast. Grady just turned 6 and is in Kindergarten. I would love to catch up sometime. Email: happy2bmom14@msn.com

Debbi Crosby