Wednesday, June 4, 2008

View from my Kitchen Window




Every now and then things get quiet. There is no whining. There is no crying. There is no fighting. This is usually when I begin to worry and wonder where everybody is. This happened the other day. It was sunny outside, and as I looked out the kitchen window, I saw all three of my boys outside playing NICELY together. The key word being NICELY! I stood at the window and watched as they took turns pushing each other on the swing, as they played pirate ship on a big rock, and raced around the backyard. It was great! They are such good friends, (Most of the time), and it was so nice to see them play. I won't kid you, it didn't last forever. In the blink of an eye one of them was crying, two were arguing over their weapon of choice, and it was back to noise as usual. But for that brief moment, I loved the view from my kitchen window.

2 comments:

Scott Moore said...

Cool post...way to go Holly!

Linzz said...

I agree with Scott great post. It is fun to see your cute kids. I miss them. You guys have such a fun family.