Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy Scrapping!


Christmas in our home was a fun and happy day. Everybody seemed happy with the gifts they received (even the clothes!). We got around 12-18 inches of snow and with the wind blowing as hard as it was, there were places we had to shovel with over 2 feet of snow! Thank goodness for our kind neighbors with snow blowers and four wheelers with plows. They definitely help us out all winter. We are so lucky. Scott and I got a laptop with photoshop elements and I have been happily learning all kinds of new skills to begin scrapbooking in digital. Part of my first assignment is to upload my first digital page to the web, so here it is. I'm quite proud of myself and very excited to be learning something new. It's a little addicting! I'm going to have to pace myself so that things continue to happen around the house, like laundry!

No comments: