Saturday, December 26, 2009

So I'm really going to try.
No, I mean really.
I have not been good at keeping my blog, but I've recommitted to doing it better. It's so funny how so many days have the same routines in them. Like school, homework, dinner, reading, bath time, bed time. Day after day without much deviation. It's hard to see the time passing or things changing while I'm in the middle of those days. Then I'll see a picture of us, or bump into a friend who hasn't seen us for a while, and it becomes all too clear how fast time is going by. Today I cleaned out the boy's drawers to make room for the new clothes they got for Christmas. I ended up with a HUGE bag full of clothes that were too small, even for Bryson. If I let myself think about it I can get a little emotional. It's a reminder to
"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."
(Or something like that. I think that's close!)
I've been thinking about beginning a new year and some things that I'd like to do better. Keeping a record of our family and my feelings is one of them.
So here I am.
Beginning.
Again.
This time I'm really going to try harder.
I really mean it.

2 comments:

leisha said...

You blogged again!!!! I am feeling this same way this year as I look back at the randomness and craziness that my blog entails. I am all over the place. Next year is going to be better.

SmallAdventures said...

Looking forward to reading your posts Holly!! :)