Thursday, December 31, 2009





























December 30, 2009

Today was a lot of fun.


I must admit, when I think of getting 4 kids in snow clothes, boots, mittens...you know the drill...it makes me want to reconsider. But we told the kids we were going sledding and once you make a declaration like that to 4 kids there's no turning back! I'm so glad we went. Although we were there for just over an hour, we had a blast together. It makes my heart so happy to see my kids with such huge, genuine smiles on their faces. Racing down a hill on a sled with my kiddos made me laugh harder than I have in a long time. We only had one wipeout with minimal consequences.

It was a great afternoon.

I love days like this!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My kids love to go sledding too but I always triple think the whole ensemble. It's always fun when you get there though.